Based in Birmingham, UK
8th July 2016
Button Frenzy is a fast-paced score-attack game that will challenge your memory and reflexes. Imagine the classic game of Simon Says, but with gamepad buttons, vibrant visuals and a drum and bass soundtrack, and you'll have a pretty good idea of what to expect. The game is all about testing your mastery of the 360 controller. It's simple enough to pick up and play, but deviously difficult enough to keep you challenged for hours.
This game was originally created as part of a two week game jam in December 2015, called the Idle Thumbs Winter Wizard Jam. It turned out really well, and I had a ton of fun making it; so when the jam was finished I found myself wanting to continue the project. So here we are!
- Frantic and compelling arcade gameplay
- Randomised levels
- Two unique game modes and four difficulty settings
- An energetic drum and bass soundtrack
- Online Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
Button Frenzy // Frenzy Mode Gameplay YouTube
Steam Announce Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected to exhibit at Gadget Show Live - Indie Zone (Button Frenzy)" Birmingham, March 2016
- "Selected to exhibit at Insomnia Gaming Festival i57 (Button Frenzy)" Birmingham, March 2016
- "Selected to exhibit at Brooklyn Gamery's Game Devs of Color Expo 2016 (Button Frenzy)" Brooklyn NY, January 2016
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Itch.Io Store Page
Buy the game at: zerofiftyone.itch.io.
Announcement Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was announced is available at zerofifty.one.
zerofiftyone is a solo game development outfit run by Ben Wilson.
More information on zerofiftyone, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Button Frenzy Credits
Designer, Programmer, everything else